poniedziałek, 23 kwietnia 2012

Blondie Maybe i'm lost tekst

Maybe I'm Lost

Watch while my mind starts to go

Maybe I dribble, a little

Maybe I'm Lost

I only put up a front

Losing the feel for the hunt

Address me as mother Theresa

People all tell me to go, to go, to give them a break

Maybe it's time to relax

Sell insurance and pack up your sax

Bye a chateaux or shift to the Bronx

Maybe their right

They say I should vote

Take a train on the fifth of July

I pack some apples and some eau de cologne

Hey maybe I'll try

I'll try and try and blow all the bread

I'd be staring at tug boats in June

What is the name of this tune?

Turning tricks on the boat to Calais

I'd be queen for a day

Then I'd settle for luck

Daily double and old aqueduct

I'll fill my pockets with shekels and juice

Put my winnings to use and go and go and blow all my bread

(What's my name)

(Where am I)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz