środa, 11 kwietnia 2012

Jockin' Jay-Z Jay-Z

I see you jockin' Jay-Z 'cause he got a Mercedes
And you know about his lady

I see you jockin', Jay-Z, jockin' Jay-Z
Jockin', jockin', jockin' Jay-Z
Jocking Jay-Z

Jockin', jockin', jockin' Jay-Z
Jocking Jay-Z
Jockin', jockin', jockin', jigga, jigga
Jocking Jay-Z

I'm so, dope boy fresh

Who's house? Have no doubt
'Bout the only rapper still gettin' money in a drought
I moved South in the global, I'mma mogul
Fifty thousand feet in the air and I'm still on my mobile
Fuck, talking 'bout the recession that shyt's depressing

I rock wit Obama but I ain't a politician
And I do what the thugs and the gangsta's do
I ain't a blood but I'm war'ing with the boys in blue
Crooked officer crooked officer

Why you wanna see me in a coffin, sir?
Is it against the law, the way I'm flossin', sir?
Bens's, Rolls Royce's and Porche's, uhh
Haters like have why you still talking money shit

[Unverified] 'cause I like money bitch
I like fly shit, you like gossip
I let you do you, why you riding my shit?

That bloke from Oasis said I couldn't play the guitar
Somebody should'a told 'em I'm a fucking rock star
Today is gonna be the day that I'm gonna throw it back to you
I'm living life as a rocker, I'm like Pimp C partner

Coming down in Mercedes, peeling off on the boppers
Worldwide show, I'm coming down in a chopper
180 thousand screaming, have with the rock up
It's too easy, I got ladies on shoulders
Showing my they chi-chi's

I met honey at the show last year
Now I'm acting brand new like a world premiere
I know life ain't fair but chill, baby girl, my girl, is here
I got models in the moshpit
Dancing off beat but they know the words to MY shit

You ain't gotta jock, Jay-Z, jock fly shit
You ain't gotta jock me, homey, jock my chic
Jock how snobby, she body you with the fifth
No that's not pilates her body just thick
You ain't gotta jock her nigga jock my click

Jock the dope boys 'cause we all toss bricks
Federalis jock me while I'm crossin' the bridge
Click, click take a portrait of this
I ain't a pretty rapper but got a gorgeous wrist
Got handsome checks and my flow's pretty sick

I'm so ghetto sheek
I'm where the hood and high fashion meet
Ohwee, I'm like the camouflage Louis

How you niggas want it, the tux or the two leaf
Haters, I ain't mad at you
If I wasn't me, I'd prolly be jockin' me too

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz