niedziela, 8 kwietnia 2012

LORDI My heaven is your hell

As the night falls on the town

that's when I rise as day goes down

through the dusk - to you I creep

I watch you while you sleep


free me from my life eternal

there's no blessing in this curse

night by night is's so infernal

and yet it's getting worse


my heaven is your hell

I'm bound to roam the shadows

the way you shine is killing me

we cannot be one

my heaven is your hell

and there is no tomorrow

I'll stay,I'll fade away

By dawn i will be gone


as the morning sun will rise

bringing death I can't survive

I should spread my wings - I should fly

but tonight I choose not to hide


as the sun enters the room

I bid farewells to life in gloom

it burns my skin and blinds my sight

I hear you scream but I can't see your eyes

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz