niedziela, 29 kwietnia 2012

Miley Cyrus From The Very Start tekst

I never wanted to say goodbye
I held your hand you held me tight
But as night fell
I began to feel empty inside...
So deep in my heart somewhere
And all I could do was stop and stare
Its like I never even knew myself
But you could see

[CHORUS]
Everything inside of me
Everything I had to be
And I thank you for unblinding me
I thank you, for being there
And I was so scared
That my world would fall apart
But I didn't see you broken inside
From the very start...

I didn't even struggle
Till hands came reaching for me
And now I'm drowning in a hollow world

But I will follow where you go
I will listen to you
You made my heart be free
And all along I didn't see
All you wanted was to be with me
[CHORUS]

I cant give up
I wont give in
All I wanted it to be was me and you
I just wanted it to be me and you

[CHORUS]

So here I am
The last goodbye
And when I next think of you
It will be tonight....

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz