sobota, 19 maja 2012

Shakira - Un poco de amor (english) tekst piosenki

Today is one of those days

In which I look towards the sky

Trying to decipher that you are

Once in a while far

And once in a while near

Sometimes coming up

And others coming down, and I,

When you get close to me

Am not responsible for my actions

I feel like, here I go,

From hating you to loving you,

From beginning to end,

Searching for a little bit of love...


There are things in life

That you don't find a way out of

And before your eyes the curtain is drawn

And you plug the mouth of the volcano

That becomes lava that has been

A thousand years here inside, and I,

Knitting hairnets to see if I

Can capture you, and here I go,

Straining off the putty

In the middle of this deadly tropic

Searching for a little bit of love...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz