czwartek, 15 grudnia 2011

Safri Duo A gusta

Chaiinta] [verse 1]

Oktua Nwebemna Colcalti Jesven;

Il Dua Casenta romanienven;

Consaba calamente consaba calamente consaba consaba con-SA

BA (yo yo yo yo)


[chorus]

Isn't it funny how drugs and cash

go together like beans and mash?

no it's not, eh?

I'm just silly

this is my friend his name is Billy!


[Billy] [verse 2]

Yo I go by the name o' Billy... (word)

My rhymes is not really rhymes because they don't rhyme...

...(word)

I go by the name o' Billy, wait I said that

Oh no there's another song I screwed up


[chorus]


[beat stops]


Chaiinta's the name, sorry for that stupid Billy

This is his last song, and the producer doesn't like him

See, Billy can't read...

Stu-pid Bil-ly


[chorus] X2

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz