poniedziałek, 16 stycznia 2012

Angel's Falling Insane Clown Posse

I climbed up the tree in the back and got on my roofto with my 22,
It's hot with little pops,
Started bustin off shots aimin all at the sky,
I emptied out my gun bustin all at the sky.

THen i went and stole a bow and arrow from my dad
To the arrows i tied gasoline soaked rags,
Climbed up with the zippo, Lit em all of into the sky,
A trail of black smoke leading into the sky.

I bought some chinese stars from the kung fu surplus,
They had em under the glass, i made the purchase,
Climbed up and i whizzed em off in the sky,
even stood up on the chimney, whizzed em off in the sky

Then i found a double barrel with shells at Wal-Mart
I threw it next to the faygo in my shopping cart
I got home, climbed up, blew it into the sky
3:20 in the mornin bustin off at the sky

I got a blowgun too, a real one at that,
I dip the tips in poison, Lay up on my back

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz